iTrust Home Services is an essential business doing our part to follow CDC Guidelines to keep you and our employees safe at all times. We are practicing the following guidelines to maintain social distancing as much as possible:
- iTrust’s checks with all employees daily to ensure they are not showing symptoms of COVID-19 such as coughing, fever, shortness of breath, symptoms of acute respiratory illness and/or new loss of taste or smell. iTrust wipes down all desk areas daily and disinfects common areas with Lysol.
- iTrust employees wear a mask and gloves in the presence of clients.
- Employees have appropriate PPE equipment and sanitizing supplies.
iTrust requires our employees to follow the CDC guidelines to help prevent the spread of contagious diseases such as COVID-19:
- iTrust has instructed employees to wash their hands frequently.
- iTrust employees avoid sharing tools with other co-workers.
- iTrust employees clean and disinfect frequently used tools, equipment and frequently touched surfaces.
- iTrust employees are to cover coughs and sneezes.
- iTrust asks any employee not to come to work if they have had close contact with anyone who is confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19.
- Any employees that test positive for COVID-19 or are waiting for test results are to quarantine for 14 days.
Please know we are here for you whether to help with your electrical/home automation needs and/or to freshen up your kitchen cabinets or interior painting. Call 470-369-0000 with any questions.