iTrust Home Services is looking for an experienced Design Consultant with business development skills who can aid in driving new painting, electrical and home automation sales for discerning homeowners in the 500K to 2M price range. iTrust bring a unique value proposition in home esthetics to our clients. We deliver superior quality, dependable services with guaranteed satisfaction in interior/exterior painting, cabinet refinishing, lighting, blinds and home automation.
This positions would be responsible for marketing iTrust’s offering through a consultative sales process with clients, affiliates and prospects. Ideal candidate is someone located on the GA 400 corridor who has an eye for design and possesses a passion to assist clients in making their homes beautiful, safe and efficient. Position could be part or full time.
- Meeting with clients and prospect at their homes to market iTrust Home Services offering
- Color consultation
- Advise on painting types, grades and finishes
- Market kitchen cabinet refinishing and painting, generate estimates
- Recommend kitchen cabinet upgrades for shelving, hinges and pulls
- Introduce lighting as a design element and making recommendations for improving lighting through a move to LEDs, new fixtures, recessed lighting, automation, layering for both interior and exterior.
- Advise on light layering as an untapped design principle
- Championing home automation as a cost effective way to make their home more
- Safe & secure through lighting, surveillance cameras, shades and locks
- Efficient in terms of resource usage and personal time thru automation, sensors, remote access.
- Enjoyable thought automation, phone and voice interfaces, ease of use, and conscience and esthetically pleasing.
- Create designs, proposals and estimates for all services
- Manage the high-level aspect of each project and interface with clients.
- Market iTrust through home shows, marketing events and direct sales efforts
- Work with affiliates to co-market iTrust Home Services
Desired Skill & Experience
- Interior design experience and/or education
- 2D drafting/ CAD/ Sketchup skills
- Marketing to high net worth clients and discerning homeowners
- Passion for working with clients to make their homes more beautiful, efficient and functional
- Ability to multi-task
- Enjoys playing multiple roles within and organization and working independently
- Enjoys technology, learning new things and always looking for a way to make things better
- Salary with a variable bonus component based on skill and experience
- Flexible work environment
- Could be full or part-time
- Company subsidized healthcare, vision & dental for full time employees
- Working in a fun, dynamic small company where you can make a big impact