Experienced Electrician. This mid-level position is ideal for an individual with 2-5 year of Residential and/or commercial electrical experience. The position reports to and works under the direction of our Managing Master Electrician.
Majority of time would be spent performing residential electrical jobs including Electric Car Charging Solutions (e.g. Tesla Wall Connector), whole-home surge protectors, lighting control solutions ( Lutron, Leviton), panel upgrades, service upgrades, LED lighting and other Line volt related services.
Performing daily residential electrical tasks including :
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Gathering client-specific information, proposing solutions and generating estimates
- Independently performing service delivery and installations
- Ensuring code compliance
- Recommending and installing relevant smart home solutions for lighting and security
- Must possess 2-5 years of direct electrical experience
- Smart, mature, and technically minded individual who enjoys working with their hands and tools.
- Fast learner, possessing basic problem-solving skills, technical knowledge and communication skills.
- Self-disciplined, responsible, and motivated person who enjoys doing a task to the best of their ability and learning new things every day.
- A passion for the latest developments in technology, electronics and automation
- Takes pride in work and results
- Computer, electronics or electrical trade school or advanced degree preferred.
- Must be comfortable working on ladders, in attics, crawl spaces and peoples' homes.
- Quick learner and abstract thinker who is challenged but what they don't know.
- Interested in working in a small, dynamic business environment and deals well with rapid change.
- Basic understanding of electrical principals and concepts.
- Full time M-F, occasional Saturdays.
- Healthcare, Dental & Vision with the employer contributing $300 per month
- Six paid holidays
- Two weeks paid vacation
Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com