Are you a passionate and experienced painter who is searching for the "right" place to work. A place that values skill, experience, and top quality work. Do you take pride in your work and get compensated for it?
iTrust Home Services Painting and Renovation is hiring a few select, experienced, residential painters that take pride in providing top quality work. We offer a great work environment and the equipment for our in-house crews to use. We specialize in providing top quality interior and cabinet refinishing to affluent homes in North Fulton.
Our clients demand the best, and so do we.
- Site Preparation
- Cover floors and furniture with dropcloths and tarps to protect surfaces
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, or electric switch covers
- Put up scaffolding and set up ladders
- Fill holes and cracks with putty, plaster, or other compounds
- Prepare surfaces by scraping, wire brushing, or sanding to a smooth finish
- Calculate the area to be painted and the amount of paint needed
- Apply primers or sealers so that the paint will adhere
- Protect all nearby furnishings and building materials before and during every painting job, including carpets, cabinetry, outlet covers, lighting fixtures and landscaping
- Apply paint or other finishes, using hand brushes, rollers, and/or sprayers (e.g., air assisted airless rigs, airless sprayers, HVLP)
- Work with other construction professionals, such as carpenters and electricians
- Collaborate with other professional painters on larger jobs
- Practice self-supervision on small jobs and ensure you complete each project in an efficient, timely manner
- Match paint samples for touch-ups and other small projects
- Clean up and equipment maintenance
- 7 years of paiting experience
- Proficient in prepping, taping, hand cutting, spraying and cleanup
- Comfortable working on ladders and scaffolding
- Trained in job site safety and practices
- Valid Drivers License
- Must have extensive residential experience with interior and exterior prep and painting
- Drywall repair, cabinet refinishing, HVLP and/ or lacquer experience preferred.
- Competitive hourly pay or by the job pay.
- Performance bonuses
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision with the employer contributing $300 per month
- Paid vacation
- Six paid holidays